Sponsoring Cannock HC
Cannock Hockey Club is always looking to attract sponsorship to help develop our members, club and facilities.
We have opportunities available to suit all budgets. Sponsoring Cannock will provide your business with tangible benefits, at whichever level you wish to support the Club. Cannock HC regularly receives exposure in local and national newspapers. Our current olympian James Fair and two time Olympian Michael Johnson are available for local and national press and TV coverage.
Cannock was founded in 1905, the club has a proud tradition of providing sporting facilities for the local community as well as developing many international players, past, present and future. Currently the Club is thriving with around 500 players from under 6 to over 60. Our men’s and ladies’ 1st XI teams are both in the National League and we have a number of junior internationals. We have teams catering for male and female players at all levels. All of our teams play in regional and/or national competitions. We have 3 artificial pitches at the Club and a clubhouse that successfully hosts a number of social events and community groups. Very few clubs in the country are in this position.
The benefits of sponsoring Cannock Hockey Club include:
• Raising brand awareness via shirt and other sponsorships of individual teams/tournaments, including our 1st XI teams
• Advertising opportunities on the Club website
• Inclusion of promotional material in mailings to the Club’s membership database
• Incentives for members to use your business
• Advertising opportunities in first team match day programmes
• Team photos for your office / reception area
• Advertising via pitch-side banners and onsite branding
Further information on the many different packages on offer at Cannock is available from firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to hear from you.
Cannock Hockey Club Sponsorship Proposal Brochure
A detailed brochure of sponsorship opportunities is available by clicking the following link. Sponsorship Proposal. (This file may take a moment to download).