Code of Conduct for parents
1. Encourage your child to learn the rules and play within them.
2. Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials.
3. Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results.
4. Never force your child to take part in sport.
5. Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding the good performances of all.
6. Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes.
7. Publicly accept officials’ judgments.
8. Support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
9. Use correct and proper language at all times.
10. Always be aware of where your child is playing, what time they need fetching and if you do not transport them yourself who is in charge of them.